🔔Alerts
Login to get notifications!
🗨ī¸Forum

🎞ī¸Movies & TV

🌐Junk

🔍
Search keywords
Join➕ Now!   or       đŸ”Ŋ Forgot Password?

« 1... 119 120 121 »

🚸

Garbage Day

Mar 2014
Most of you are probably wondering what the aim of this website is. On one half, we have the word 'Trash'. No, not actual garbage and waste byproducts, but old school horror movies, gritty exploitation films, and especially bad movies, like Troll 2, or Things. Then on the other half, we have the word 'Epics'. Now, when one thinks of an epic, trash typically isn't factored into there, anywhere at all, and that's because epics are often percieved as being "better than trash", but look at Troma. They don't just make movies. They make the hell out of them, and that's why they're a true inspiration to any low budget film-maker.

As webmaster of this site, I aim to be fair, functional, and frivolous with the site design, taking it in whatever direction it happens to go. The site is to be the canvas for my art, and any art that our members would want to create. My art? Well... I have movies to film, books to write, songs to sing, games to code, and soap operas to sort out. And they're all gonna be dirty, dumb, and filled with filth, because I believe in filth. I believe in John Waters. I believe in Harmony Korine. I believe in trash epics.

🚸

Om nom nom

Mar 2014 *
youtube

Mar 2014 *

Well, it speaks for itself, doesn't it...

Mar 2014 *
youtube

When one of your camp counsellors is a human incarnation of sleaze, calls himself TP, and comes up with this ditty at the campfire - you may want to rethink leaving him in sole charge of young boys in the woods.

Still, could be worse. He could have been with them in the hot tub...

Mar 2014 *
This was some epic shit right here! I got to see this two weeks ago, back to back with the sequel, and it was an entertaining night indeed.

I am quickly taking a liking to director Tim Ritter, who also did an instant favourite of mine, Killing Spree!

I loved everything about this movie, from its over the top acting, to its ridiculous story telling, to its outrageous finale. Hell even the title is amazing! Dirty Cop No Donut?! How is that title not just simply amazing! Continue »

Mar 2014 *
The site now has a media database https://trashepics.com/media/ , complete with a message board and shoutbox for each title. However, the shoutboxes are currently still being modified, but they'll be back soon. *fixed

Most titles in the database will be b-movies, cult, exploitation, and horror films. Exceptions can most definitely be made in order to include any title though. Hundreds of titles are already pending, but suggestions are welcome.

Mar 2014
image "The Skynet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes on-line August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug."

Gummo is all about living in the aftermath of a horrific event. A tornado rips through the town of Xenia, Ohio, and those who remained turned into redneck dege... Continue »

🚸

Stuff

Mar 2014
I know this site seems aimless right now, but I'm still developing content for it. In fact, I aim to have a new movie database (for all you IMDB dwellers). Not as expansive as imdb, but more simple, with message boards for each title. Standard stuff, I know, but I'd like to work in special events based on the anniversary's of the included titles. That, or just give myself reminders that oblige me to watch some old school horror flicks, since it always takes me forever to figure out which... Continue »

Mar 2014 *
Welcome to the first ever... Reviews with Ballz!

Or should I call it Reviewz with Ballz, so it's a z on Reviews too? Not sure, but whatever.

This isn't really going to be anything out of the ordinary as far as reviews go. I'll just give my thoughts on the movie. This is more of just a way for me to ID my reviews on here so they stand out from my regular articles. Of course, I could always add a poll in later reviews too, especially if I review a whole movie series or something.

I'll try to review mostly stuff that's not so popular and well-known, at least as far as I know, just so I'm not covering movies that have already been covered by every other reviewer on the internet. Newer movies might be my exception to that. We'll see though. And of course, I'll try to keep the spoilers to a minimum, if not non-existent. Continue »

Mar 2014
In retrospect, I cannot take them seriously. However, in retrospect is the only knowledge I have of this year's categories, because I didn't watch the Oscars, nor do I feel as though I should have. Hollywood continues its descent into a dying cliche every time a movie producer tries to play it safe and go the route that makes the most money, but art isn't about the money. It's about the effect that the art leaves with you, and (like many large organizations) the Academy Awards lean towards politically correct films and themes. Now, a movie doesn't need trashy subject matter for me to appreciate it... but it helps. Continue »

Mar 2014
All you need is a facebook account, which would link to a Bing rewards account. Every two 2 weeks, you can get a $5 amazon gift card, just for searching for things at https://www.bing.com . Continue »

Mar 2014
Be the first to use the word #penis on Trash Epics, and compare oneself to a deity.

« 1... 119 120 121 »

@ am
You have reached the end of Trash Epics.